WELCOME TO TRANSFORMATION PARADIGM
Transformation Paradigm offers leading edge Information, Resources, Courses and Trainings about the current Global Transformation and the most advanced Spiritual Teachings of our times. Top Experts, Authors, and Visionaries are available on live and recorded Tele-Seminars and Webinars, giving you their perspective of the rapid evolutionary changes taking place right now in our society and around the world, as well as the potent opportunity and training for Spiritual Growth and Ascension.
Transformation Paradigm Blog Below:
Trump’s Executive Order & Legal Response, Morton County Workers Dumping Trash at Oceti Sakowin Campsite & Snowmelt Flooding, Contact Info for Legislators & Army Corps of Engineers
Donald Trump Signed an Executive Order to Build Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines
Legal Response To Trump’s Approval Order
“Critical motion charges Trump administration circumvents law and ignores treaty rights
Published February 14, 2017
WASHINGTON — The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe today filed a major legal brief challenging the Trump Administration’s hasty approval of the controversial Dakota Access crude oil pipeline, a project in which the President and his associates have had close financial ties. The Tribe’s summary judgment asks the Court to overturn recent U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permits of the pipeline issued without environmental review or consideration of treaty rights.
The Tribe seeks resolution of these claims on an expedited schedule that would have the issues resolved before the pipeline can go into operation.
“President Trump claims he has not received ‘a single phone call’ opposing this widely criticized project.” said Dave Archambault II, chairman of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe. “Maybe he should turn the White House phones back on, because millions of people have raised their voices against this dangerous project.” (Editor’s Note: The White House Comment Line is now working from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – EST at 202-456-1111).”
Morton County Workers Dumping Trash at Campsite
Snowmelt Flooding of the Oceti Sakowin DAPL Protest Campsite
Phoning Your Legislators
Taking action by regularly phoning your legislators (Short calls, single issue per call) has been shown to be the most effective action. Text your Zip Code to the following number and you will receive a list of your local legislators and their phone numbers to let them know what you think:
Most Recent Development: Chase Iron Eyes Arrested
Chase Iron Eyes is a Native American lawyer on behalf of the Standing Rock Water Protectors. This video was posted February 2nd and has been added as an updated addendum to this original post:
Standing Rock Water Protectors: The Next Steps
In conversations with natives, we found there are 3 primary concerns:
- Cleaning up the camp before the snow melts. Many who arrived to stand in solidarity with the Water Protectors could not endure the winter and abandoned camp. If the abandoned campsites are not cleared they will effectively pollute the very same Missouri River water they were there to protect. Native friends are headed up to the site to accomplish that task. It means a lot of hard work in freezing snowdrifts. NOTE: If you want to help, you will likely need a 4-Wheel Drive vehicle, your own winter-proof accommodations and supplies and the willingness to spend days at hard labor cleaning up the campsite.
- Regardless of any existing agreements, oil companies are continuing drilling as this drone footage shows: https://youtu.be/jxQ7gDtOydo
- Now that Donald Trump has taken office, he has made it clear that his has sided with oil companies and against clean water for almost 120 million US citizens and against keeping Native American treaties. This means that the task of the Water Protectors has become more difficult. Given the complicity of the corporate news media in misreporting or not reporting on DAPL concerns, two approaches are being adopted:
- “Publicity Stunts” such as the hanging of a banner at the New Years Day Vikings football game. https://youtu.be/r42IW-lHxsE
- Redoubled efforts on the legal front.
Native American Lawyer Chase Iron Eyes was recently interviewed on CBS about Trump approving Dakota Access & Keystone XL pipelines:
Please follow the links below to learn how to help:
Check out and support Lakota People’s Law Project: http://lakotalaw.org/
Check out and Support Last Real Indians: http://lastrealindians.com/
“Our Mission is to provide current, rapid access to emerging New Paradigm resources and when possible, to summarize the essential points presented so busy people can quickly understand the topics, impacts and concerns. We understand that some subject matter may be under contentious debate and do not necessarily endorse all material presented, but attempt to present a variety of perspectives to encourage dialogue.”
After The Women’s March: Action Item by Richard Lang:
Focus Our Massive Numbers On This One Issue, And Get Immediate Results
In the wake of the incredibly successful Women’s Marches around the country and around the world, we now have an even greater strategic window of opportunity for citizens to act in one accord and take our momentum to the next level.
Our window of time is just the next three weeks! Please stay with me – this is really, really important, and you probably were not aware of it.
At the same time as record numbers of Americans mobilized for the Women’s Marches across the country, another equally significant civic engagement event was just getting started and is now fully in process. It represents a profoundly important opportunity. Let’s not miss it…
On January 20th, someone posted a new petition on the official White House website devoted to citizen petitions (http://bit.ly/2jWhiteHousePetitionTrumpTaxes). The petition calls for Donald Trump to release his tax returns in order to prove that he is not in violation of the Emoluments Clause (which protects the country against conflicts of interest and illegal foreign relationships while in office).
There are several noteworthy aspects to this particular petition, but the most important one is the speed with which it has already gained traction. Usually, petitions on the White House petition site achieve a few thousand signatures at best (and it takes a minimum of 100,000 signatures within a 30 day period to force an official response from the White House).
This new petition, filed a day before Mr. Trump’s inauguration (and which expires February 19th), generated over 100,000 signatures in the first 24 hours. Within 72 hours, the number had already more than doubled to approximately 220,000 signatures. At this time of this publication two days later, the number had risen again, to well over 300,000 signatures and counting, with another 25 days left to collect additional signatures. All this with ZERO promotion.
Now imagine what could happen with a concerted effort.
While the energy is still in high gear from the Women’s Marches and a growing number of awakened citizens are looking for the next effective way to mobilize their energy to protect the integrity of our democracy, this simple but powerful petition presents the opportunity to galvanize many millions of voices across the nation. These aligned voices can be channeled into one collective voice pointing directly to one place: the TrumpTaxReturns petition.
As evidence that THIS is the issue to galvanize around, here is the headline on Sunday, Jan 22, 2017:
“Seventy-four percent of Americans want Trump to release his tax returns.”
With a concerted collective effort involving the same organizations and individuals that helped organize the hugely successful Women’s March, and with support from the many, many other organizations and passionate individuals across the land, this simple, straightforward and non-partisan petition could easily collect millions of signatures in the next three weeks or so remaining before the February 19 deadline!
When the news media picks up the story of how citizens across the country are focusing their collective energy on the White House’s own website and achieving an online turnout never before seen in the history of our country, the attention will drive citizen participation even further.
The 3 steps to this completely achievable strategy are as follows:
1. Focus ALL citizen attention on this single petition (because of its existing momentum) and shoot for at least 1 million signatures in the next 25 days (I personally think we may be able to do a LOT better than that).
2. Spread the word, fast. Use ALL our networks, social media, email, etc. to help this single petition go viral. Putting our laser focus in one spot will command media attention. It will be the largest virtual assembly of citizens ever in the U.S. (it has already shattered records at the “official” White House Petition site).
3. Make sure that the media is aware of this effort and is covering what is sure to be a record participation event (because We the People will make it so). They will be looking for a story like this.
The great news is that the momentum is already underway. This is pouring gasoline on a fire that is already burning brightly.
So, what can we expect from Trump in response if millions of Americans focus their numbers into a single online location on a matter of obvious national importance (that challenges Donald Trump to be in compliance with the rule of law, in this case our Constitution’s Emoluments Clause)?
One of 3 things will happen:
1. Trump will close down this petition, offering whatever reason he chooses, which will probably include tweets that these are not “real” signatures or that there is some other “technical” reason justifying the shut down. But this will be on the “Official” White House website, not some “fake news” source that can be easily dismissed.
2. Trump will ignore the petition. But he won’t be able to say it’s because “people didn’t care.” And the longer he ignores the issue, in the face of millions of citizen signatures, and growing, the more difficult and ridiculous his position will be.
3. The pressure on Trump will be too much and he will have to release his taxes. Well, we all know this is the least likely outcome. But if by some chance it happens, We the People will have used the non-violent power of participation to take an active role in our democracy and actually gotten results (what a concept)!
We have about three full weeks to coordinate our efforts through all of our networks, and to show up en masse to have our voices heard. The recent marches across the country were profoundly encouraging, and now it’s time to build on that momentum.
Let’s demonstrate that we can generate even larger numbers online at a single venue.
Let’s take proactive action and show ‘em what happens when real democracy goes into high gear.
January 24, 2017