Thu. May 21 – Wed. May 27
FREE groundbreaking 7-Part documentary series
Hosted by Razi Berry featuring experts Ocean Robbins, Dr Tom O’Bryan, Bruce Lipton, Tricia Nelson, TK Huynh, Ari Whitten, Dr Charley Cropley, Kim Jones, Erin Matlock, Dr Veronica Anderson, Dr Bernie Siegel, Cynthia Pasquella, Joan Borysenko and more!
These are symptoms. Symptoms from a pandemic that has cast the world in fear.
A fear of getting sick, a fear of spreading the virus. We are ordered to hunker down, stock up on provision, and wait…not sure of what will happen.
We are still waiting.
These events disconnect us from our routines, our environment, from others, even ourselves.
This is why now more than ever it is important to turn to self-care.
How we love and care for ourselves and how we love each other.not only impacts disease but also resilience, depression and anxiety, sleep issues, and performance. Self-care is the true healthcare!
The naturopathic philosophy honors what is called the Vital Force, that invisible force that guides all living things towards growth, betterment, compassion, and healing. It is love. I believe health is our God-given birthright, our natural set point and that we are designed to thrive and heal, and are given everything in nature to do so.
Razi Berry, has embarked on an enlightening journey of Love is Medicine that will help you get back to feeling a sense of normalcy and who you really are through practicing self-care and self-accountability, even in times of self-isolation.
On her journey, she met with some of the greatest teachers and healers on the planet that don’t offer a one size fits all answer, but have led Razi to discover the healing ability within.
She shows you how we can choose to take back the reins from fate or genetics and we can rewrite our stories… and in this self-awareness, we learn, heal, adapt, and ultimately thrive.
Join the series for FREE!
In Razi’s documentary that she is allowing me to share with you now you will learn:
- How to increase resiliency and immunity
- How to overcome anxiety and depression, even during times of physical distancing
- Learning tools and strategies to cope in healthy ways
- How we can heal through our mindset
- How to heal your relationship with your environment
- To discover new motivations that create the optimal environment for the emotional and physical health of you and your family
- In these isolated times, we can pivot, adjust, and evolve into something more.
- Right now, love heals fear.