Wed. Aug 7 5:30pm – 6:30pm PT
SIGN UP NOW for the live broadcast and to get the Replay
OR sign up anytime before Aug. 28, to access the program instantly.
Free online event
Living from Gratitude, Courage, Generosity & Wonder with Shamanic Teacher and Author Jane Burns
Experience a profound journey to the Otherworld with the Celtic Goddess Brigid — the Great Mother Goddess of healing and creation.
Evoke the ancient medicine of Celtic shamanism and the wonder, wisdom, and wildness of the natural world and its mythical beings.
The lush, green lands of Ireland are alive with the healing energies of the ancestors… ancient Gods and Goddesses… and the Bards, Druids, and fairies of Celtic history and lore.
They call to us — no matter our native land — drawing us to the wisdom of the early shamans and the transformative practices of Indigenous cultures.
These energies, the stories of these lands, and the practices inspired by Celtic shamanism — steeped in gratitude, generosity, courage, and wonder — offer us a medicine to bring us back home… to our true Self.
They help us reach beyond the mundane and overwhelm of our stressful modern lives and be more attentive, present, and receptive to the beauty and wisdom of the land…
This includes the natural world’s expression of the raw, unbridled, dark, and wild Goddess energies inherent in its rhythms of birth, death, and rebirth.
Celtic shamanism invites us to open to the world and our lives with awe and wonder at its great mysteries — both the light and the dark. Its wisdom guides us in seeing and honoring the sacred in all things… including ourselves.
The myths, archetypes, and practices unique to this ancient tradition remind us of the courage needed to explore all that’s before us — the earth and all its beauty and “rough places”; the Otherworld and its inhabitants, the Fae; and our own deep, and often dark, inner landscapes.
When we learn to approach our lives with less fear and more curiosity and gratitude, we can slow down enough to open to the wisdom all around us, including our own inner wisdom — our soul and its true desires.
We can shed the “false selves” we’ve acquired over the years and reclaim our sovereignty… what Celtic wisdom describes as being in right standing with the earth, the heavens, and your own soul. It means knowing your place in the world and standing firmly in it.
Claiming your sovereignty means reclaiming your destiny and being unwilling to forego what you came here to do — the higher purpose of your soul’s calling.
In this special online event with shamanic teacher and healer Jane Burns, you’ll discover myth and ritual to evoke the ancient medicine of Celtic shamanism… and open you to the wonder, wisdom, and wildness of both the natural world and your own inner landscape.
During this exciting virtual journey to experience the magic and healing of Celtic wisdom, you’ll discover:
- The Celtic way of seeing and being, and the importance of daily practices of gratitude, reciprocity, and self-protection
- Key archetypes of Celtic shamanism — including the ban feasa (the knowing woman), the ban chaointe (the keening woman), the omen hunter, and the faery doctor — and their roles in guiding, wisdom-keeping, and healing
- An experiential journey to the Otherworld with Brigid, the great Celtic Goddess and bringer of spring, new growth, and creative forces that will help you reshape your life
- How Celtic wisdom can guide you to reclaim your sovereignty — your destiny and authentic Self, often lost in the overwhelm of everyday life
- Shamanic principles and practices from the Celtic medicine wheel for grounding you in who you truly are